What is Ozone Sauna Therapy?
How do ozone and a steam sauna work together?
Ozone sauna therapy can be a powerful combination. Steam opens the pores and sweat glands, allowing ozone to enter the body. As the ozone breaks down and the singlet oxygen atom attaches to and kills pollutants, the open pores and sweat allow for better elimination of toxins. With a steam sauna, you can surround your entire body below the neck with ozone. The combination of ozone therapy and steam sauna therapy provides moist heat and ozone, which can help cleanse the lymphatic system, the carrier of 90% of your body’s fluids.
The sauna reduces the lactic acid in your muscles and builds the immune system, both of which are important for people who are working out consistently. The sauna can leave an overall feeling of rejuvenation. Research into ozone therapy suggests that it helps the body fight pathogenic bacteria and fungi, as well as viruses. Further, ozone has been shown to stimulate oxygen metabolism.
Ozone Sauna Benefits:
- Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
- Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
- Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
- Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds.
- Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 400-600 calories.
- Provides relief from joint pain.
- Enhances cellular hydration & tissue renewal.
- Promotes rapid and permanent loss of weight & cellulite.
Book your appointment right now click here: