Athletes have been the driving force behind the growth of whole-body cryotherapy (WBC). Game-time or race success is dependent upon an athlete’s body’s ability to train, recover and perform. WBC provides the most effective and convenient treatment that gives athletes a competitive edge. In the very near future, the majority of athletic training departments will be delivering WBC to their athletes with cryosaunas.
How Cryotherapy Benefits Athletes
- Decreases Muscle Soreness, Pain and Inflammation
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Increase Energy and Peak Athletic Performance
- Allows for immediate post-therapy sports activity
- Allows more intense and higher volume training
- Boosts Lymph Draining and Blood Circulation
- Improves Muscle Strength and Joint Function
- Overall faster return to sports training
- Decreases Injury Recovery Time
- Improves immune system
- Decreases fatigue
The Dallas Mavericks Use Cryotherapy
The Texas Rangers Use Cryotherapy
Olympic Runners Use Cryotherapy
Ready to Give Cryotherapy a Try? Contact Us Now!
To Book a Cryotherapy Session with us, click here to book an appointment.