How Does Cryotherapy Work?
Cryotherapy is localized or whole-body exposure to subzero temperatures to decrease inflammation, increase cellular survival, decrease pain and spasms and promote overall health. It is a non-invasive option for people seeking faster recovery and better health.
1. While you stand in a cryosauna for up to 3 minutes, your body is enveloped with extreme cold air (-238 F to -274 F)
2. The extreme cold causes the body to direct blood flow away from your extremities and to your organs. After your treatment, your body recirculates your blood.
3. This helps you recover faster, treats aches and pains, and burn up to 800 calories per session!
Mohler Recovery provides recovery therapy services for athletes and active adults as well as aesthetic and health & wellness benefits to the general public. Located in Deep Ellum district of Dallas our cryosauna is a revolutionary and cutting-edge technology endorsed by many doctors, professional athletes/teams, Dr. Oz, The Doctors TV Show & ESPN.
Cryotherapy benefits include:
- Aids in athletic recovery and performance
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Psychological competitive edge
- Decreased muscle recovery time
- Decreased fatigue
- Increased blood and lymph circulation
- Reduction in pain & inflammation
- Invigorates the mind
- Improves sleep pattern
- Assists in faster surgical recovery
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Boosts immune system
- Increased production of collagen
- Flushes toxins and other stored deposits out of the layers of the skin and blood
- Weight loss assistance burns 600-800 calories per session
- Cellulite reduction
- Promotes healthier tighter skin and complexion
See How Cryotherapy Helps With Beauty & Health Demi Moore Uses Cryotherapy To Look Younge GMA Talks About The Latest Hollywood Beauty Secret
Dr. Alan Christianson Discusses The Benefits of Cryotherapy
See how Cryotherapy treats Rheumatoid Arthritis