How Does Cryotherapy Work?
1. While you stand in a cryosauna for up to 3 minutes, your body is enveloped with extreme cold air (-238 F to -274 F)
2. The extreme cold causes the body to direct blood flow away from your extremities and to your organs. After your treatment, your body recirculates your blood.
3. This helps you recover faster, treats aches and pains, and burn up to 800 calories per session!
- Decreases muscle recovery & Injury time
- Reduces muscle soreness & fatigue
- Increases energy and peak athletic performance
- Treats soft tissue and muscle injuries
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Treats autoimmune & inflammatory disorders
- Boosts immune system
- Treats depression & Mood Disorders
- Burns up to 800 calories in 3 minutes
- Assists with cellulite reduction
- Increases collagen production
- Promotes healthier, tighter skin & complexion
What You Need To Know About Cyrotherapy
TV Personality Kaime Stroot shows you how to Cryo
Former MLB pitcher and current 105.3 The Fan radio host talks about how Cryotherapy helps him
WFAA news report on how Cryotherapy is helping the Dallas Mavericks
ABC 5 in Cleveland reports on how Cryotherapy is helping Lebron James
Watch cast members of Dancing With The Stars as they Cryo